In every market, businesses compete against each other in an attempt to maintain and increase their market share. Of course, within this competitive environment, every business is required to comply with numerous regulations. Businesses cannot lawfully defraud other companies or engage in conduct that violates unfair competition laws. If caught in this conduct, businesses are responsible for the harm they cause their victims as a result of such fraud. When a company engages in fraudulent or illegal conduct against other companies, it must be held accountable.
When large numbers of individuals, or indeed large numbers of individual businesses, have been harmed by the conduct of a fraudulent company, a class action lawsuit can be an effective means to right these wrongs. In any legal action, but particularly in complex business class action litigation, the skill and experience of the class's counsel can dramatically impact the overall outcome of the case. Attorney Jerome Ringler of Ringler Law Corporation offers a wealth of experience and a history of successful results in these types of cases.
Effective in the Courtroom. Selective in Our Caseload.
Ringler Law Corporation's trial experience represents a distinct advantage to individuals or businesses who have suffered financial harm due to fraud or unfair competition. Mr. Jerome Ringler is one of the only lawyers in California who has tried a business fraud class action to verdict. In this particular case, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury awarded $156 million to Ringler Law Corporation's clients, which consisted of a group of doctors who were defrauded by an insurance company.
The following cases are examples of Ringler Law Corporation's success in the class action field:
$156 million class action verdict on behalf of doctors defrauded by an insurance company.
- $40 million recovered in a class action lawsuit for individuals financially defrauded by a major corporation.
- $12 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of pharmacists who were denied overtime pay by a major health care provider.
- $10 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of consumers financially harmed by the deceptive practices of a national retailer.
- $9 million recovered in a class action lawsuit for individuals financially harmed by a major corporation.
- $6.5 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of workers denied full pay for all overtime and other benefits.
- $6 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of workers denied full pay for all overtime and other benefits.
These results stand as a testament to the quality of Ringler Law Corporation's work in class action litigation involving business fraud and unfair competition.
The lawyers at Ringler Law Corporation intentionally limit the number of cases taken at any given time. This allows them to fully devote their resources and efforts to each case accepted. Business fraud and unfair competition cases are generally intricate and document-intensive. The lawyers at Ringler Law Corporation have the insight and tenacity to fully investigate the evidence and pursue all appropriate damages in these complex matters.
Contact Ringler Law Corporation
To discuss your case with an attorney, complete the online contact form or call the office directly at 805-719-4903. From Santa Monica, Ringler Law Corporation represents classes across California and the United States.