California and National Product Liability Litigation
With huge investments in their product lines at stake and faced with the prospect of massive amounts of negative publicity, the loss of company goodwill and the potential for punitive damage awards — manufacturers and their insurance companies will stop at nothing in their efforts to minimize or avoid legal liability in product liability cases.
For injured plaintiffs, this reality places additional importance on choosing legal representation with significant experience in high-stakes, complex civil litigation. In addition, the law firm must have the resources needed to prepare these cases for success at trial and the facility to understand the sophisticated technical and engineering issues often involved.
The verdicts and settlements achieved by Ringler Law Corporation attorneys in products liability cases have helped to establish it as one of the preeminent civil litigation law firms in California. These past successes, in turn, allow the firm to commit the financial resources needed to hire top experts and do what needs to be done in order to win the case.
Ringler Law Corporation lawyers handle serious and fatal injury claims resulting from design, manufacturing and information defects in unsafe consumer or industrial products of all types, including pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices, heavy machinery, power tools, appliances, children's goods and the parts and components of automobiles, trains, aircraft and other motorized vehicles.
To discuss your legal matter further, call our Los Angeles offices directly at 805-719-4903 or contact the firm online at any time.
- $12 million recovered in a product liability action for the wrongful death of middle-aged spouses due to defective recreational vehicle design.
- $10 million recovered in a product liability action for the wrongful death of a spouse due to defective tire design.
- $4 million recovered in a product liability action for an individual who suffered brain damage due to defective automotive vehicle design.
- $3.1 million verdict in a product liability action for an individual who suffered two fractured vertebrae due to defective railroad grain car design.
- $2.1 million verdict in a product liability action for an individual who suffered burn injuries due to defective vehicle fuel system design.