Ultimately, attorneys who handle class actions, business torts or catastrophic personal injury cases are judged on the results they achieve for their clients.
At Ringler Law Corporation, we are proud of the collective and individual recognition we have been fortunate to receive from our peers in the legal communities of Los Angeles and California as a whole.
The firm takes great satisfaction in the compensation and justice we have been able to obtain for our clients.
To date, the firm's lawyers have won more than 80 jury trials with total verdicts in excess of $250 million. The firm's proven ability to excel in the courtroom enhances our ability to achieve outstanding results outside of court with total settlements far exceeding $150 million as well.
To discuss your legal matter further, 310-955-4105 or contact Ringler Law Corporation online.
- $156 million class action verdict on behalf of doctors defrauded by an insurance company.
- $30 million verdict for the parents of an infant who suffered damage due to hospital negligence.
- $16 million verdict for corporation which was the victim of theft of their trade secrets.
- $12 million verdict for a paraparetic victim of a truck vs. train collision where there were no lost wages and the plaintiff could walk with the assistance of a walker.
- $10 million verdict for an injured construction worker who fractured his hip due to the negligence of a general contractor.
- $8.9 million verdict for a commuter train passenger who suffered facial fractures and post-traumatic stress disorder due to a collision caused by the negligence of another railroad.
- $7.5 million verdict for an injured motorist who suffered brain damage and could not recall the accident, and where all witnesses ascribed fault to him.
- $6.75 million verdict for a commuter train passenger who suffered a closed head injury resulting in PTSD, cognitive impairment and personality changes due to the negligence of a railroad.
- $3.5 million verdict for an unemployed 60-year-old man who lost an arm due to the negligence of a trucking company in loading a semi-trailer.
- $3.3 million verdict for an individual who was the victim of a corporate stock fraud.
- $3 million recovered for a victim of an unwitnessed slip and fall accident in a supermarket where the plaintiff suffered a brain injury.
- $2.9 million verdict for a railroad switchman who suffered a knee injury due to the negligence of the railroad.
- $2.9 million verdict for a young female pedestrian who suffered a closed head injury when struck by a defendant's vehicle.
- $2.8 million verdict for a railroad engineer who suffered a shoulder and foot injury due to the negligence of a construction company.
- $2.5 million verdict for a railroad switchman who suffered a back injury due to the negligence of the railroad.
- $2.3 million verdict for a minor child who suffered a head injury due to the negligence of the parking lot management personnel.
- $2 million verdict for the wrongful death of a motorcyclist who was under the influence of marijuana and methamphetamine at the time he struck a truck leading to his demise.